Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nikki and Joe's amazing Carmel Wedding {sonoma county wedding photographer, mision ranch wedding photos}

If you didn't read the post just before this one, you should! =) This is the second part to that post!

Here are the rest of the images from Nikki and Joe's AMAZING wedding that I second shot with Jihan Cerda.

Photobucket
Hello cutie patootie! Hey adorable kid in the vest, how about in 25 years when I let my adorable daughter start thinking about dating you have your people call her people??? You'd be a dangerously good looking couple!
Photobucket
I love the shot of Joe on the right. He was just staring into the very long church looking at what was soon to be the best moment of his life. I walked outside and around the corner was my first vision of Nikki looking drop dead gorgeous in her beautiful dress and veil! (Jihan had been photographing her all morning and I was with the guys so I had only seen the dress on the hanger and Nikki but not the two together) I honestly was taken back by how gorgeous she was! She oh so casually asked if I'd take a picture of her waiting to go in the church with her Maid of Honor... I might have looked like Jihan's dopey assistant cuz I was in shock at how gorgeous she looked that I stumbled for a second..."umm uh ya ya of course, say cheese (you crazy idiot Wedding Day Barbie doesn't say cheese!-idiot!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm serious someone needs to call up Matel and tell them to look no further the new Modern Wedding Day Barbie Inspiration has arrived!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
the one on the right is my very favorite!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At the Mission Ranch in Carmel there is a place for dinner and a separate place for drinks and dancing with a gorgeous patio and open field. So after dinner all of the guests headed back into the room for dancing and drinks. As they entered they were greated with halloween buckets of candy and fun toys for the kids and candy apples for the big kids ;)... yes please, I'll take one for me, one for Jihan, and one for her Mom please! I love how she incorporated the time of year (it was 3 days before Halloween) with out turning her entire wedding into a Halloween themed wedding. And I especially love how they included the kids in such a special way and at just the right time. Kids get so restless late at night. It was just what they needed, they were entertained the rest of the night with those buckets!
Photobucket
and oh yeah how can I forget, my personal favorite THE ESPRESSO GUY!!!!! They had a guy come in with his espresso cart armed with a custom menu packed with cheesy lovey dovey names for each of the drinks just for this special occassion! and if you know me you know that the key to my heart is GOOD COFFEE! Jihan learned that quickly because on our drive out to Carmel I was frantically searching on my Starbucks ap for the nearest Starbucks like a 7 year old who is trying to get a glimpse of Justin Beiber at a concert! It's crazy and desperate, not pretty!
Photobucket
....I heart you coffee guy and your wonderful cart of goodness!!!!!

and I had to throw these shots in here. Mainly because I just love the feeling it represents. This reception was full of dancing, laughter, and high energy! Weddings are so hard to plan, there are so many little details and what not. I feel like sometimes people spend so much time on the small details themselves but forgetting what all the little details are suppose to add up to. It's this...
Photobucket
.... great moments with your closest friends and family. Where you can't help but put your arm around each other and sing like crazy fools! That's what it's all about, your love for each other and sharing that love with your friends and family!

A special thanks to Jihan Cerda for letting me tag along and capture some amazing shots along side her. It was such a wonderful break from my crazy wedding schedule last year. I have so much fun shooting with her! I am looking forward to us shooting for each other a little bit next year! I can only imagine the adventures the two of us will get into in 2012!! Check out her blog post on this wedding here she got some amazing amazing shots as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment