Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nicola and Victor's San Francisco Wedding {San Francisco Wedding Photographer, Sonoma County wedding photographer}

I think it's always good for any photographer to take time to shoot with other photographers. I gain a lot of perspective from my time working with other photographers. Especially Jihan Cerda . Lucky for me she asked me to second shoot a few weddings for her this passed year, one of which was the beautiful wedding of Nicola and Victor. This wedding was full of Wedding Photographer's adventures! See the previous post for the full story.... I won't bore you with it again so here are the pictures I shot on this adventure!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment