Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Clark {sonoma county maternity photographer, maternity photos, maternity photos with other children}

Melinda's Mom Kathy is awesome! She is a scrapbooker. If you knew me "back in the day" you know that I was ALL ABOUT scrapbooking! It's really what got me into photography. I started taking photos so I had something to tell a story with in a scrapbook. Melinda's Mom is awesome at it! and I love it because I know that all of her Grand kids (that I photograph) will all get a really great amazing use out of all the photos I've taken through the years and the ones I will take in the future! Kathy e mailed me the other day with a request... Will you take photos of Melinda's belly with a bow, with some blocks and with the kids .... I think that list is a mixture of the e mail I got from Kathy and Melinda's ideas but whatever you get the point! Regardless, I was on a mission this evening! I had a checklist! and then I got the great idea to go pinterest hunting and find a few other cute ideas to add to the list! Pair my checklist of creative ideas with the most amazing weather we've ever seen in JANUARY!!!! and WOW you have an amazing shoot!!
In addition to these I also took some super cute photos of just the kids but I didn't have time to pull those out as well so more of those photos to come...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment