Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sibling Love! {family photography, sonoma county family photographer}

Everyone always asks me "how do you do it!" I have 2 small kids and run this crazy busy business, well my answer is simple...... "Alyssa!" Right now she is only here 1 regular day a week and then comes additional days here and there as needed. But during the crazy Summer and Holiday months she is here at the very least 2 days a week, often more! She is such a dependable, hard working, wonderful young woman who takes such great care of my babies! And let me tell you they are not a walk in the park those two! They are like caring for a pair of boxing monkeys!
Alyssa, thank you so much for everything you do for my family! My kids care for you so much and you mean so much to them and to me! I can't tell you how much I value your dependability! Most people your age are only half as dependable as you. That alone will take you very far in life but pair that with how hard working you are... you are destined for amazing things! It's going to be a very very very sad day in the Bagwell Home when you move on passed your "Nanny days"
Alyssa wanted to have photos taken of her and her siblings for her Parents for Christmas. So we did a quick shoot on the one day they were all able to get together. I had so much fun with them. They all have such unique personalities from one another yet they all get along so well!
I can't believe I've had these photos for as long as I have and completely forgot to post them!! So here are just a few of their Mom's favorite! (Alyssa is in the brown shirt ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment