Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why I love weddings.......

Ok so as I'm sitting here picking out photos to post on my blog to show off the Speakes Wedding I shot last weekend I found myself pulling photos that I would normally not use for a blog post. Blog post photos are usually just a hand full of the best pictures from the wedding which are typically the portraits and an occasional ceremony or reception photo. But primarily the portraits are the ones that get shown off on the blog. But with the Speakes Wedding, and many others, I capture things that I love to see and I know the couple do as well. Kids dancing, old people dancing, and people acting a fool! I thought I'd share a few photos that help illustrate just a few of the MANY reasons why I LOVE LOVE LOVE weddings!

First of all this woman, Ron's Grandma, I LOVE HER! She's my hero! I've already explained in a previous blog one reason and here is another, she doesn't care that she uses a walker and 2 strapping young men just to walk...she saw her Husband out on the dance floor handling two women so she got up and clapped along with the music! Cheerin him on! The picture to the right I love because Samantha isn't stressed out that its her wedding day and it all needs to be prim and proper. She is out on the side of the hotel enjoying some indulgences with her new Husband. Who doesn't love a stogie, death in taxes (a local beer), and wedding cake????
Photobucket
I just love to see families who really love each other. They danced to the entire song like that! Just really cute! and come on, what little girl doesn't remember dancing with their Dad, Grandpa, Uncle, or special someone just like that, crushing his feet just to fancy dance!! and well come on, who doesn't love a baby in a tuxedo bib? Just had to throw that one in there! ..........ok and I wonder where my son get's it?? he is always saying "come on!" ...guess he gets it from me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment